Thailand Lawyers

 thailand lawyer English  ภาษาไทย   Japanese  
Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by
  Chaninat & Leeds
Suite 10/154, Trendy Office Building 18th Floor, Sukhumvit Road Soi 13 Klongtoey Nua, Vadhana Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Tel : (662) 168 7001 (-3)
** If dialing within Thailand,
Please dial: (02) 168 7001 (-3) **

Fax: (662) 168 7004

  Follow us:     


Thailand Accounting and Tax Services

Q: Why does a company with a site named Thailand Lawyer offer accounting services?

In Thailand it is customary for law offices to provide accounting services. This is particularly true for law firms that deal with companies with foreign employees, since foreign companies have special accounting and regulatory requirements.

Q: What is the advantage of hiring a law firm that specializes in Thai law as it applies to foreigners for accounting services?

To support the foreign staff's visa and work permits, accounting documents must be supplied to the Immigration police and Labour Department. Therefore, it is only sensible that a single firm handles foreigners' legal matters, company legal matters, accounting, visa and work permits. We specialize in assisting foreign companies in Thailand and we have special expertise in translating and interpreting Thai laws and business practice for foreign company directors and foreign staff.

Q: Does your staff use licensed accountants to provide accounting services?

We have licensed accountants and auditors, as well as bookkeepers on our staff. We are able to provide accounting services and documents translated into English.

Accounting Services

  • Monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, P&L)
  • Withholding tax (PND 3, 53)
  • Value added tax (PP 30)
  • Withholding tax return (PND 54)
  • Mid-year tax return (PND 51)
  • Annual tax return (PND 50)
  • Annual financial statement submission to the Thai government
  • Record accounting transactions
  • Supporting schedules for financial statements
  • Payment transfers

Payroll Services

  • Payroll calculations
  • Report distribution
  • Pay-slip creation
  • Banking of employee net salary
  • Withholding tax (PND 1)
  • Social security (SPS 1-10)
  • Withholding Tax Certificate (BIS 50)
  • Provident fund
  • Payments to government agencies

FAQs You Can Use:

 Can I run a business in Thailand?
 Is "nominee" a dirty word?
 How can I have a foreign owned business?
 Are Amity Treaty companies a good option for US citizens?
 How can a Thailand company purchase land?
 I want to go into business in Thailand, how do I get started?
(Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. No warranty is expressed or implied.
Before taking any legal action, persons are advised to seek the advice of a lawyer qualified in the area of law concerned.)

Thailand Law Partners:
Thailand Law Forum | US Fiance Visa Lawyer Thailand | Thailand Law Firm and Attorney

Copyright © 2001-2017 Chaninat & Leeds